Operational Safety Services
At SeaTec we are proud of our record in delivering high quality safety services that are customer focused and provides added value. The principal aims of our safety services are to:
- Promote safety of life at sea and reduce the risk of incidents, accidents and potential detentions.
- Raise safety awareness both onboard and ashore.
- Assist ship owners, managers and operators to implement an effective and efficient safety management system.
- Provide support and assistance on safety related issues.
SeaTec Safety offers a range of marine services aimed at raising, and promoting, awareness of safety both onboard and ashore. Our clients recognise the added value that these services deliver including:
- Ship Safety Inspection including Pre-Vetting Audits. Our inspection format is recognised as one of the most comprehensive inspections to be undertaken on a ship
- ISM Audits, both ship and office audits
- Port Captaincy and Cargo Operations
- Onboard Training, drills and exercises.
Providing Independent Safety Services to the Global Marine Industry.